Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Been Scamed

SCH Member

Need Help Been Scamed

NEED HELP BEEN SCAMED
    Hey i thought i got this straitin out but i guess i dont. ok he was suppose to send me a novi 2k, intercooled, blow off valve, powerpipe, and msd stuff. Ok i got conversations and emails saved saything this. now he just said **** off blah blah

thats it, email me all you want because after today you gonna email yourself.....how you like that........................good luck with the kit...oh, this is a race kit by the way...you need a custom burned computer chip which will run you 1,000, and you have to use 75lb inj. or larger...have fun....the injectors only cost $1800 so with 3 grand more youll be runin good .....LOL

but i dont get the intecooler, blow off vavle, and msd stuff.

is there any way since its a cashier check that i could say go **** yourself and pick it up if you want it and keep the cash i have a lot of email and convo proving this. what could i do this is a guy over corral.net

Junior SCH Member
    If he already has your cashiers check, you can take all of your correspondence to a lwayer and then claims court and possibly get him on fraud charges if he posted some of this stuff on the internet.
    If you know his exact address the lawyer may be able to slap an injuction on him through his local police.
    Either way- go get a damn lawyer and do it right!

Please post his Corral.net username. I will then talk with the Corral admin, get his IP address, and track him down that way.

I assume that you have his address as you sent the MO right? Did he actually send the 2K race?

Ian

SCH Member
    ok, well he just sent me a thing saying i was kidding and i should of known that by now dont know if he stalling to get the check cashed or he was really kidding he sending me the receipt he got fedex tomorow. well i got his name address and such even his phone number

So he is now saying that he will be sending the parts? People should not joke about this stuff.

Can you post his name? (on Corral)

Ian

SCH Member
    mean it all comes tomorow , except the intercooler he says it wont be ready to ship till next wednesday hes gonna send it out to spearco to have the rows fitted with insta cool coated rings whatever that means i will see how the parts are tomorow.

sounds fishy man, why is he sending it out to spearco? Call spearco and verify this, if they don't know who this clown is call the local PD and report fraud, if you still have no proof of shipment.

I would recommend getting all your information together, document to the best of your recollection all conversations (time & date if poss.) Print a hardcopy of all the e-mails. Pull up orginal ad on Corral, if this isn't possible, let Ian know & he can get in touch w/ Chris who should be able to get that info. Make a preliminary call to the PD in his town, explain the current situation & ask them straight out what you may need.

Also, do a search on "scams" on the corral. There is some good infomation there to include how to get the FBI involved. Mail fraud is a federal offense.

It is my belief that the guy never had the intentions of sending you everything, if he actually ever had it all. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had to make this post.

Good luck, I feel for you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

SCH Member
    ok im bout to stop the check its a SN-2000 He said novi 2k kit what should i do?

Stop the check right now! Get to the bank right now.

He is running a 100% scam, you do not want an SN blower.

Ian

SCH Member
    gonna have to wait till tomorow morning yea im sure he had 2200 offers cuz he did'n't bother telling them it was a sn -2000 either

OK can you please post his Corral name? I want to make sure that I and other users stay away.

Do you have e-mails that say NOVI 2000?

Ian

SCH Member
    i wish i could but i posted a ad and he emailed me
    yes i got emails saying its a 800mile novi 2k kit, and everything im pissed and will probaly never buy used online again it just pissing me off when people do that now its gonna be forever before im fast

Ohh so you do not know if he is a Corral member or a member of any sites?

If you do not have his nick name, post his e-mail address and name. People should know about this.

Ian

SCH Member
    listen i sent you the warranty...did you get the other pulley, the fmu i recalibrate that for you for free to work good with your stock injectors....that is a sn2000 vr4 the top of the line before the novi 2000 came out...its the same thing trust me it works beautiful...when you put it on with the smaller pulley you will email me back saying i love you.. easy 14lbs...this charger rips i never lie about anything i said , its a beatiful charger good luck kid.............cya later. listen one you brake the seal on the pulley the warranty is voided. drive with that pulley for the year then take it off....its up to you though...talk to you later, good luck............i sitll have the rims, slicks, injectors, chrome valve covers , alot of stuff let me know what you want and ill hook you up...do you have a buyer for the motor