Thread: S-Trim 7" Crank users

Senior SCH Member

S-Trim 7" Crank users

I finally got mine on, and I was wondering what kinda gains you saw. I'll be running the 2.95upper and hope to see 13psi...Once the TKO is in.
    Also the pulley is underdriven so I'll need a new serp. belt, I know the test fit thing, but thought maybe someone else has thie setup and could tell me the belt length to save me some trail/error.

Thanks

Chris
    Stock Blocks are Unbreakable

Strim with 7" crank pulley

Quote Originally Posted by eades5.0
    I finally got mine on, and I was wondering what kinda gains you saw. I'll be running the 2.95upper and hope to see 13psi...Once the TKO is in.
    Also the pulley is underdriven so I'll need a new serp. belt, I know the test fit thing, but thought maybe someone else has thie setup and could tell me the belt length to save me some trail/error.

Thanks

Chris
    I have a 2.95/7.00 set up with Anderson powerpipe, 80mm MAF, 70mmTB, Cobra intake, TFTW heads. See 14psi at 5400' altitude.
    I switched back to stock pulley's used a stock belt. I didn't see a real need to sacrifice alternator output.
    Wayne
    Last edited by Hounddog; 11-06-2004 at 10:23 AM.
    Rio Red 94 GT :teeth:
    AFM Vortech S-Trim Stg I kit
    some bolt ons

See website for complete mod list: http://groups.msn.com/Waynes94GT/waynes94gt.msnw :drool:

Senior SCH Member
    So the underdriven crank pulley will affect alt. output?
    14psi huh...nice:)

Strim

Quote Originally Posted by eades5.0
    So the underdriven crank pulley will affect alt. output?
    14psi huh...nice:)
    Yeah all that boost is nice.

I thought you said you had underdrive pullies installed? I had a set on mine and didn't like the fact that at idle especially at night my batt was discharging all the time because of the underdrive alt pulley...
    Wayne
    Rio Red 94 GT :teeth:
    AFM Vortech S-Trim Stg I kit
    some bolt ons

See website for complete mod list: http://groups.msn.com/Waynes94GT/waynes94gt.msnw :drool:

Senior SCH Member
    HEHE, yah underdrives are a no no with a blower!! The new crank pulley is underdriven I said.
    Thanks