This kit is for a 94/95 5.0 and is in like new condition. There only a few thousand miles on this blower. It has never been to the track and has never been overspun (largest pully combo used was 3.33&7"). With the combo listed in my sig I should make an estimated 400RWHP on a safe tune. I am asking 1,900 plus shipping for what I have listed below. Need to sell fast as I already have my stock heads off of my car. Waiting to sell the Vortech to purchase a set of AFR 165's (Would rather go N/A over blower just my prefrence) and supporting parts.

Included in my kit are the following parts:

- V1 Strim headunit w/oil feed & return lines/fittings
- 94-95 GT/Cobra bracket
- Lower crank pully thats upgraded from 6.87" to 7" (You'll see boost sooner)
- 3.33" (10psi on my combo @5k rpm) and 2.95" (Estimated 14psi) Blower pullies. Both crank and blower pullies are both upgraded from 6 rib to 8 rib setups.
- Waterpump pully
- 2 8Rib blower belts
- Blower belt tensioner
- Anderson Ford Motersport coated powerpipe (Adds 1-3psi over stock vortech inlet tube)
- Bosch BOV
- MSD Blaster Coil
- Autometer Phantom Boost gauge with dual A-Piller mount.
- All nuts, bolts, ducting, fittings, that are included with vortechs kit are included with mine. YOU WONT HAVE TO TRACK DOWN PARTS! - I had to and it was frustrating :freaks:

-ON THE EDIT: I may be willing to work out a trade for my 36Lb injectors & Matching Pro-M for a set of 30Lb or similar with MAF. PM OR Email me.

Pictures of the blower install are stored in my picture gallery. If you want new pics I can see if I can track down a digi cam. I have positive feedback on this board buy with confidence!

Contact information:
Email - rstrick67@comcast.net
AIM - strickla67
Phone - 267.688.5018