Thread: Another new guy....

Junior SCH Member

Another new guy....

Hello,

Just stumbled across the site, and thought I'd jump in!

I'm regularly on modularmustangs.net.

I have a 2001 Mustang GT, that I bought new, actually custom ordered it the way I wanted it!

It has a Vortech V-2/SQ non-intercooled setup on it, with the full STEEDA tune, along with BBK ceramic coated long tube headers and a BBK H- pipe with cats, and a MAC cat back with custom "meg" style tips.

Also have 3.73 gears, eibach pro kit springs, and 18" cobra Y2K rims with 245/285 tires

Car only has 2,500 miles, and sits in my garage in colorado with a car cover. It only goes out in niceweather, and if I drive it, I wash it before "tucking it in" in the garage with it's cover!!

Basically I'm a Car and Chopper guy, who happens to be kind of fanatical about Mustangs, but hey, I like everything, even the GM stuff ( I used to have an ol' 409 Impala 2-dr hardtop years ago!)

I plan to eventually put a built up long block in it, as well as an 8 rib setup and an intercooler, and "pulley down" with a good fuel system and tune and try to get it over 500 RWHP!

Still running the stock tremec 3650 5-speed and clutch, believe it or not!

Well, anyways, just wanted to introduce myself before I start Posting!!

Oh, And I also have a chopper I just finished as well!!

joe
    :)

"everythings better under boost"

Welcome Joe, you got lucky and stumbled across one of the very best sites I am proud to be a member of.... alot of knowledge in here and guys who are willing to help each other out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Hey Joe welcome to the site! And ditto with 5150 LX!
    Jorge