Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
any ideas on a dual fan to run with my car the procharger pulley is just so massive - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any ideas on a dual fan to run with my car the procharger pulley is just so massive

Senior SCH Member
    SPAL dual fans work well on my Novi 2k setup and they were the same fans I ran when I had a P1SC.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

got pics or links to waht the fans look like

if you can everyone post up links to where to get these fans so i got pricing lol money is a big thing to me im broke college student lol sorry

Quote Originally Posted by adamf4i
    if you can everyone post up links to where to get these fans so i got pricing lol money is a big thing to me im broke college student lol sorry
    LOL, you and me both.......That's why I got a $20 junk yard fan in mine :teeth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

I got the 16" fan off ebay(brand new in box) for $99. Just do a search for the part number. I got the 12's elswhere for ~$80 each.

Let me know if you need to order the 12's and I will get the info then. Now just too lazy. :D
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

checked ou thte site 26 inches length is too long for my radiator had some 26 inches lengh fans and they had to mount angled and ghetto lookin on the radiator so it suked ill just have to keep searching i guess :signs:
    Ramcharger Fan

You can make it work and look good...it just takes a little trimming of the fan housing. I orginally had mine installed on a stock width rad and simply did a notch here and a trim there and it fit flush with the core. Sure it overhanged a bit over the tanks but it still fit and looked good.....not to mention it cooled the car with zero issues. Simply can't beat the Ramcharger kit for the quality, ease of wiring and price.

that is great for the width but my radiator is alot smaller in lengh like across the car its shorter thant the stock one

I have a granatelli radiator also, and ran into the same problem. After looking around, ramchargers, some fans on summit, etc, I ended up going with 2 SPAL pusher fans. It's not the cheapest option but it does work and the car hasn't overheated on outings yet.

http://www.spal-usa.com/html/pgtablel.htm

I ended up buying two of these down below.. I searched the web for the best price and it was some truck performance place in Corona, CA. But they had to special order it, No one had them in stock after calling a few places it had to be custom ordered. Not even SPAL-USA direct had them in stock so I just kept calling and calling and 2 months later they finally shipped out to the place I ordered it from in Corona and they finally arrived. I believe they are made in Italy so that is where they had to ship them in from. All the places get their direct from SPAL-USA so you just have to make sure they have them in stock there before you order it through a distributor. Otherwise you might have to wait a lil bit. But hands down they make the best fans out there.

30102040 11" High Performance Fan-Push 12.36 3.7 11.93 1390