Thread: b/m 144 parts

Junior SCH Member

b/m 144 parts

Hi! I traded for a new,never used, b/m 144 supercharger that i have installed in my 56'chevy.. Everything is fine,except the lower crank pulley is wobbling a little,,my problem is that although this supercharger was bought new in 1990,and b/m no longer sells superchargers, where should i look for parts,or replacement belt when it comes time to replace it?? or should i buy a weiand supercharger..

Junior SCH Member
    You can get the parts through Holley. The Holley powercharger 144 and the B&M 144 are the same. That is where I get all my parts for my B&M 144 also. You can also go to there website and order the parts on there.

And as far as the lower crank pulley wobbeling, did you put the metal sleeve in the end of the dampener???? Because this is what centers the lower pulley hub in the engine dampner so that it is all lined up . I had the same problem with my lower pulley wobbeling. When I installed the sleeve it took care of the problem.

Hope this info helps

Later Chad

Junior SCH Member
    Oh man! i was wondering what that left over little sleeve was for!! guess i'll take care of that over the winter,,so i can get a belt from holley, thats great news! Thanks a bunch!!

Junior SCH Member
    Yup, they have all the parts you need including belts. Just keep your old one so you can get a measurement or part # off of it, because they have a couple different lengths for different pulley combos. yeah just put that sleeve in thedampener and that should take care of the pulley problem.