Thread: what do i need for my blower

Junior SCH Member

what do i need for my blower

i have a s trim blower and iam ready to put it on soon, i need to see what i need to get it to run. I have a 155 pump in the car and a 190 here also will one of these work. I also have a mass air for 36lb injectors.

My question is what else do i need after i get the 36 lb injectors, do i need a fuel pressure reg or can i use the stock one , or do i need something just to set my rev limit and fuel.

somebody please let me know a list of what i should need, since i have the money now.

thanks

Whats your whole combo and what do you want the car to do. I can tell you right off the bat you'll want to swap the 155 for a 255, and a 190 is a bottle neck for a 255 intank. You'll need a fuel regulator too, make sure and get the accufab, or areomotive.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Junior SCH Member
    sorry , my set up is

stock bore motor , gt40p heads , e 303 cam ,1.6 roller rockers , short headers , 3.55 gears, 155 fuel pump, stock ported lower and stock upper and thottle body. thats about it for the motor.

I drive the car here and there but like to take trips in it every blue moon so its kinda my every day car. It does see the track here and there also. Iam hoping to go 12's with the car.

Its a 89 conv, best time is 14.13@97mph before the heads and cam

hope this helps
    thanks for the help

It should go low 12's with ease and a lean mean driver should go 11's every pass with a 5 speed. I would certainly get an intake when money allows.....tfs street heat, performer or the ol cobra would be your best bet.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D