Thread: New D2r kit for sale

Junior SCH Member

New D2r kit for sale

Kit is complete with Fresh rebuild from pocharger has not been used. One air to air intercooler all mounting hardware and brackets and 2 mondo blowoff valves and is a cogg drive. It comes with 5 different cogg supercharger pullies and crank pully all oil lines and nuts and bolts 2500.00 for all. Thats less than half price. E-mail me at Lucas_cory@hotmail.com

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fastvettes
    Kit is complete with Fresh rebuild from pocharger has not been used. One air to air intercooler all mounting hardware and brackets and 2 mondo blowoff valves and is a cogg drive. It comes with 5 different cogg supercharger pullies and crank pully all oil lines and nuts and bolts 2500.00 for all. Thats less than half price. E-mail me at Lucas_cory@hotmail.com

Does kit have to have A/C and P/S taken away from car?
    Also, is it satin or polished? Thanks...
    ________
    ESSENTIAL VAAAPP VAPORIZER
    Last edited by Vegasboy3024; 04-12-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Junior SCH Member
    Since I have gotten so many e-mails I will try to answer them all here. The Procharger D2 supercharger kit is for 79-93 mustang. Comes with Procharger aluminum race bracket, 5 cog blower pullies (40, 45, 46, 50 and 54 tooth), 1 crank cog pulley, 1 renegade style discharge tube with 2 bungs welded for blow off valves, 1 alt bracket, 2 vortech mondo blow off valves, procharger's water pump pulley, reciept for rebuild which was $1800 and a procharger 3 core aluminum air to air intercooler. *will not part out* The A/C and P/S are eliminated and the blower goes on the driver side. the brackets are polished billit the head unit is satin finish.
    Last edited by 2fastvettes; 11-23-2004 at 02:39 PM.