Thread: vac/boost lines question

vac/boost lines question

How should i run the lines for the FMU, bypass valve, and vac/boost gauge. The main instuctions say to tee the FMU to the FPR vac line. The paper that is with the FMU says to run it to the empty vac tree.

Can I hook the bypass valve vac line and vac/boost gauge line to that FMU line?
    1990 LX 5.0 5spd
    2 belt Novi 1000 stock pullied, stock motor, 19# injectors, 12:1 FMU, 155lph fuel pump, Autolite 23's @.037, A9P pcm, Kirban AFPR, electric fan, PPI 180* t-stat, 3 row radiator, 2.5" off road h-pipe, 40 series Flows dumped, 3.73 gears, weld in SFC's, FRPP alum. driveshaft w/ Jeg's loop
    http://aircapitalmustangs.com

Quote Originally Posted by PNY PWR
    How should i run the lines for the FMU, bypass valve, and vac/boost gauge. The main instuctions say to tee the FMU to the FPR vac line. The paper that is with the FMU says to run it to the empty vac tree.

Can I hook the bypass valve vac line and vac/boost gauge line to that FMU line?
    I'm running a NOVI1000 and i plumbed my FMU into the vac tree. I also plumbed my vac/boost guage into the vac tree as well. Everything works great! :teeth:

Junior SCH Member
    i have all mine plumbed into the line that goes to my fuel pressure regulator. lets see thats the fmu, boost gauge, bypass valve, and.....im about to add my map sensor for my pms. is that to much? it runs alright with the three in there already.

Guess I'll just run the line from the FMU to the vac tree and tee off that for the bypass and gauge.

Thanks
    1990 LX 5.0 5spd
    2 belt Novi 1000 stock pullied, stock motor, 19# injectors, 12:1 FMU, 155lph fuel pump, Autolite 23's @.037, A9P pcm, Kirban AFPR, electric fan, PPI 180* t-stat, 3 row radiator, 2.5" off road h-pipe, 40 series Flows dumped, 3.73 gears, weld in SFC's, FRPP alum. driveshaft w/ Jeg's loop
    http://aircapitalmustangs.com