Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vortech TQ-Trim w/Aftercooler and renegade extras +MAF+INJ

Thread: Vortech TQ-Trim w/Aftercooler and renegade extras +MAF+INJ

SCH Member

Vortech TQ-Trim w/Aftercooler and renegade extras +MAF+INJ

Im selling the Vortech setup that has been on my 93 for less than 300 miles. Obviously, everything is in perfect condition. This kit was built for a vortech employee, so it has some very nice upgrades above and beyond a boxed kit. I think if you add these things up, even if they werent upgraded, you will find this to be a steal - first come first serve.

TQ-Trim (only one I know of) - It's a V2 T-trim, so its relatively quiet and has the HD bearings for use w/cogs if you like
    HD aluminum thick bracket (upgrade from the steel one that comes w/kits)
    Renegade 4inch inlet elbow (huge, plumbed for race bypass return)
    Renegade crank pulley (this is what you want for no belt slip - I run this with a stock vortech blower pulley and make about 16lbs on my stock engine - part of the reason it makes that kind of boost on my engine is the fact that my engine is SO stock, and restrictive )
    Race bypass (Upgrade from the plastic bypass - had fitting fabbed up and attached to aftercooler to mount bypass)
    Aftercooler kit is also about 300 miles or less new and includes everything to install - heat exchanger, water pump, resevoir, lines, wiring.
    ASP smog pump eliminator
    80mm Pro-M meter for 42lb injectors, SC tune.
    FMS 42lb injectors

This brought my stock engine (even stock headers) from 215rwhp to 429rwhp on the same dyno at 16lbs. This blower is capable of 26lbs and over 800hp.

$3500 firm - Just a t-trim standard kit w/aftercooler sells for $4199 at superchargers online. This kit has a ton of upgrades, not to mention mass air and injectors.

Jeff

SCH Member
    TTT

SCH Member
    UP

SCH Member
    TTT