Thread: what else do I need?

Junior SCH Member

Exclamation what else do I need?

This is all for my 93 Ford F150 Supercab Flareside 4x4 It has 7 inches of lift and I am running 35" tires on stock 3.55 gears, The engine is a 95 302 from an F150 as well Followed up by a M5OD (mazdacrap) tranny with a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch. The only real "Mods" that I have done are an electric fan setup and dual exhaust with no Cats.

Ok I now have in my hands (ok by my feet!)! A Paxton Novi 1200 centrifical supercharger with a 6 rib 3.33inch pulley, a Vortec water to air intercooler with reservoir and pump, Bosch blow off valve, Bosch 50# injectors I was told that they are 50# but I can't find specs on them anywhere! the PN# is 0 280 155 868 help me please!, Boost gauge, Fuel pressure gauge, Walbro GSL 393 fuel pump (I think its 155lph), spring loaded belt tensioner pulley, A crapload of hoseing and ducting pipes with a K&N cone filter and fianally an adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator with the boost / vaccuum reference port.

I do still need to make some brackets for mounting the supercharger and the misc stuff that goes with it.

I also need a separate radiator for cooling the water for the intercooler.

So here are the questions...

1) Will the 155lph inline pump be enough with the stock intank pumps?

2) Should I stay with my stock injectors or go with the Bosch ones?

3) Can I use any old "Smaller" radiator for the intercoolers water cooler after changing the inlet and outlet sizes?

4) How the heck do I hook up the fuel pressure regulator to the Ford nylon fuel hoses (stock) and what should I adjust the pressure to?

5) Is there someone with a supercharger on their ford truck that can get me some pictures of the brackets that I need to make and to give me an idea on where to mount it?

6) What other stuff do I need to get. heh dont tell me that I should I start with a new truck! :P

7) Is it entirely nessary to get the truck dyno tuned after installation or is there other setups out there that I can follow?

8) what boost level will I get here? And will that level be safe with the stock 302?

*yes I know that I need gears*

You don't need those injectors, I'll take them off your hands :p
    1990 LX 5.0 5spd
    2 belt Novi 1000 stock pullied, stock motor, 19# injectors, 12:1 FMU, 155lph fuel pump, Autolite 23's @.037, A9P pcm, Kirban AFPR, electric fan, PPI 180* t-stat, 3 row radiator, 2.5" off road h-pipe, 40 series Flows dumped, 3.73 gears, weld in SFC's, FRPP alum. driveshaft w/ Jeg's loop
    http://aircapitalmustangs.com