Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smackdown set @ May 29.......Let the smack begin.

Thumbs up Smackdown set @ May 26.......Let the smack begin.

OK boys.......Ben posted the spring and fall dates once again and he is THE MAN!

So whos going and who are ya gonna spank? I should have the bugs worked out of my heap by then but i'll certainly be racing.

Since Blownby has a Vortech'd 351 and he can't use the "if only i had an automatic" excuse anymore, I certainly want some of that! :obscene:

:D
    Last edited by regattacoupe; 01-21-2005 at 01:40 AM.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Senior SCH Member
    My oppurtunity to do some smacktalk and i'm speechless.... first time i might not have a car..
    1995 Ford Mustang V6 with only one modification and thats the 2 cylinder conversion kit.
    Status: Engine Blown to Pieces and in the running for Jackstand racing.

1994 Mustang GT: being built with a 351. More to come.

[QUOTE=regattacoupe]OK boys.......Ben posted the spring and fall dates once again and he is THE MAN!

So whos going and who are ya gonna spank? I should have the bugs worked out of my heap by then but i'll certainly be racing.

Since Blownby has a Vortech'd 351 and he can't use the "if only i had an automatic" excuse anymore, I certainly want some of that! :obscene:

dont worry his belt will be slippin, He's not out of excuses yet :D
    88 gt vert
    1.45 60'
    10.42@130

[QUOTE=regattacoupe]OK boys.......Ben posted the spring and fall dates once again and he is THE MAN!

whats the dat the 29th isnt right is it
    88 gt vert
    1.45 60'
    10.42@130

[QUOTE=mustan5069]
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    OK boys.......Ben posted the spring and fall dates once again and he is THE MAN!

Stop making fun of GOTBLOWNBY. He can't help that the dyno queen is slow. I can tell you one thing, that B#tch is going down. :D
    Can't take how slow Blownby's 700rwhp car is :obscene:
    www.behindbarsracecars.com

[QUOTE=mustan5069]

Yup.....you's right. it's the 26th. If he show up on the 29th that'll be his excuse. :D
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Now I see why you boys couldn't help me bleed my brakes last night. You had to spend it thinking of ways to bust my hump again. :laugh:

All I can say is, "there will be no excusess this year as I will make sure to that!" One way or another I will come out on Top. This first smack down we will line all of us up and any one else who wants a piece of this, and eliminate cars till we have the last one standing. NO EXCUSES. Not like last fall where no one lined up. Everyone's car should be figured out by then.

Well, I can't speak for atrimterror as he has some wedding bells:kiss: in his future for this summer which may put him out for May. Oh well, just save him the misery of last place for the summer. Then he can start talking in the should and could tense. :obscene: I guess he can wait till Oct to get it handed to him then.

Let the games begin!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

LOL I'm bidding on a intercepter II and a Mondo tube setup as we speak. Better feed that black show car some wheaties cause it'll need them. :violent:

Hey atrim, congrats....I went fishing on my wedding morning and caught a big bass. :signs: It's madness trying to get everything done before the big day. You might need some smackdown stress relief.

LOL I'm bidding on a intercepter II and a Mondo tube setup as we speak. Better feed that black show car some wheaties cause it'll need them. :violent:

Hey atrim, congrats.... You might need some smackdown stress relief.
    I second that! I can help make sure it is ready!:guess:

If mine needs wheaties, yours will need some major NOS!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Brent you have Posted the 29th and 26th. Is it Friday or Sunday.
    Thanks

Yup i screwed up LOL.......The 26th is the correct day and it's a thursday. I went back an seen the saturday date was in october. I might have you meet @ a dyno shop just so i can be on my game for Smackdown for a change. :D

Quote Originally Posted by speedytang
    Brent you have Posted the 29th and 26th. Is it Friday or Sunday.
    Thanks
    He's trying to mess up as many people's schedules as he can so he can win some extra races!:glasses:

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

LOL I'm bidding on a intercepter II and a Mondo tube setup as we speak. :violent:
    I won't tell the wifey!

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

One more thing!
    ....I went fishing on my wedding morning and caught a big bass. :signs:
    You showered before your wedding, didn't you?? :blob: Your were also fishing last years Fun Ford Weekend. Is there something we need to know about you??:weird: You don't have any more trips planned for these upcoming events do you?? LOL

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    I won't tell the wifey!

Thanks... :D nah she knows thats why i work saturdays and sundays. The mondo stuff can wait but i'll need the intercepter for sure. Get your lentech yet? What converter are you getting?