Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Smackdown set @ May 29.......Let the smack begin.

I have a stock tank with some type of insert or pick up in the tank. I can get the part number if needed. I have -10AN line from tank to pump, -08AN from pump to regulator and fuel rails, and then -06AN back to the tank.

The 2015 sells for around $650.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    $650.
    WHA! :shocked: I might buy one LOL....I'm looking at the aeromotive eliminator as well. I'm still tempted to try the 255 pumps with Y blocks. This will be the last thing i do before i go get a tune. I'll break the combo in on 42's then do the fuel system. I'm gonna get a flip chip for sure.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

5069 runs the aeromotive fuel system and it has supported his setup fine with 55# ers.
    atrim will be running the 42's as well (my old go fast blue light specials) with a weldon pump. I believe it is the 2015, may be the 2005 though.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

I need to talk to him i guess.......Does he run a chip with 55's? hi-imp? I'd like to have the sumped tank not only for the function but to drain pump gas @ the track. Maybe i should bite the bullet and get the aeromotive setup with the eliminator pump.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

I need to talk to him i guess.......Does he run a chip with 55's? hi-imp? I'd like to have the sumped tank not only for the function but to drain pump gas @ the track. Maybe i should bite the bullet and get the aeromotive setup with the eliminator pump.
    Give him a shout. He has a chip as well all do that is tuned and burned by Lidio at Alternative Auto.

Oh yeah they are 55#'s high imp, stock computer.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

Hey do you remember what your inj duty cycle was when you made 671rwhp? 18 psi right?

Hey do you remember what your inj duty cycle was when you made 671rwhp? 18 psi right?
    It was closer to 19 psi. As for duty cycle, never knew. Not something Lidio told me or was asked. He didn't seemed concerned about it so must not have been right near the max.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

It was closer to 19 psi. As for duty cycle, never knew. Not something Lidio told me or was asked. He didn't seemed concerned about it so must not have been right near the max.

Plus he tried to make more power with a few more pulls hopping to hit 700 rwhp. However, the belt prevented this.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

Maybee then between the three of you, you can pool together two of those t trims and bolt them on one motor and have a twin supercharger setup and maybe then some chance of winning. LOL
    Since we are racing your sorry A$$, we need to slow down to give you a chance. So thats means I'm going to have to sell the T-trim and buy a slow YSI like yours.
    Can't take how slow Blownby's 700rwhp car is :obscene:
    www.behindbarsracecars.com

I can foot brake for you to make it "FAIR":glasses:
    We will make it fair for your fake slobra and braket race you. Because thats the only way our team is going to see your tail lights. P.S. slow cars like yours leave first. :D :D

5069 runs the aeromotive fuel system and it has supported his setup fine with 55# ers.
    atrim will be running the 42's as well (my old go fast blue light specials) with a weldon pump. I believe it is the 2015, may be the 2005 though.
    How can it be a go fast part when I went faster with that part. BTW it's a 2015

Unless you want a half Mexican to come over and show you how to work a switchblade, you be over to help with the rockers. :blob:
    Your to dumb to know how to work that switchblade :laugh:
    Last edited by atrimterror; 01-24-2005 at 07:46 PM.

Senior SCH Member
    how about this... easy way to resolve this.... atrim you will stage in the water box... Blownby you will stage at the 330'... Sounds fair enough... tired of seeing you too wine and not see any true racing... getting married or not thats not an exscuse!!!
    1995 Ford Mustang V6 with only one modification and thats the 2 cylinder conversion kit.
    Status: Engine Blown to Pieces and in the running for Jackstand racing.

1994 Mustang GT: being built with a 351. More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by atrimterror
    We will make it fair for your fake slobra and braket race you. Because thats the only way our team is going to see your tail lights. P.S. slow cars like yours leave first. :D :D
    LOL :laugh:

and the hits keep on coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SorsCode
    how about this... easy way to resolve this.... atrim you will stage in the water box... Blownby you will stage at the 330'... Sounds fair enough... tired of seeing you too wine and not see any true racing... getting married or not thats not an exscuse!!!
    And then we'll put you on the 1000' mark and regatta on the 1/8 mile mark to make it all fair. LOL:D

If his wedding is no excuss, your blown motor is no excuss!:glasses: They make new parts for it every day. Hope to see you in the lane next to me in May. LOL One more check I can cash that day!!

Believe me when you have to pay for your own wedding $$ gets tight. We'll line them up, just won't be till the fall for him. As for the rest of us they will be lined up, reddy to go come May.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'