Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
AHH HELP !!!

Thread: AHH HELP !!!

Junior SCH Member

AHH HELP !!!

Im a complete n00b to superchargers but i bought one yesterday from a friend who needed to sell it...It has about 1500 miles on it and is mint shape. I dont have a clue what ll i need for it and other things like injectors, fuel pumps, etc. for this beast to come alive.. On the head unit where it says model number all that is says is V-2 and thats it, no v2-sq... just V-2. With that said is this a quiet or louder one. I was hoping it would be loud and whiney/whistling. It is going on my 2000 mustang gt. Are there things like a powerpipe or other parts that will make the charger louder? Here is a pic of everything i have for it , what all do i need ...Thx guys for any help i would really love to get this thing going asap bc its killin me...One more thing how can i tell if it is a t trim or s trim or sc trim, etc.

SCH Member
    my S-trim only says V1 on the plate. V2 is the quiet one. A powerpipe will make it a little louder though.