I'm putting on a passenger side mount Novi2000 on my 89 5.0L

I'm not running power steering, and also I am not running a smog pump (car is track only)

I use a short belt from crank, to water pump and then to alternator.

Before I start my installation, the manual is unclear as to if the smog pump is needed as a support device for the bracket or not.

I assume my shortbelt configuration will not work with the alternator being moved downward. Maybe I will need an idler pully put where the power steering was ?

Lastly, although the headunit is new, the kit itself is used and comes with 2 sets of cog pullies. I am trading one set for an 8" crank pully (renegade style, 8-rib) and a blower pulley of my choice... Hoping to make just a tad more than 500rwhp out of the 306, it made about 320rwhp in n/a form (heads, cam intake etc)

Any idea what blower pully I should start out with ? I think a 3.5" would be too small, as I want around 12 - 14psi boost or less if I can manage. The sticky doesn't show but I think I might need a 4" ?

Also what is a good way to figure out what belt size I will need after all said and done ?
Last question (sorry!)

Can you see a problem with the way my fuel lines are run with respect to the blower and belt ?