Thread: Blown 331 Numbers

SCH Member

Blown 331 Numbers

List ur combos and #'s along with a dyno sheet if you have one..

Also list what your fuel pressure is set at, along with how much boost..

Senior SCH Member
    335 stroker, t trim 18lbs., 83 lbers, spyder intake, long tube, afr 205 heads, custom cam, fast computer system. aeromotive fuel system. r302 block

635 rwhp pump gas. 548 torque

i am happy.

SCH Member
    Combo in sig. I made a over 600rwhp but not quite as much as Ken (nstycpe93). It was on 93 octane @ 13psi. Fuel pressure is set at 39psi.
    1991 LX hatch AOD - Dart block, 3.25" crank, H-beams, Ross pistons, Novi 2k, TW heads, Performer RPM, 75mm TB, 80mm MAF, Bennett cam, 60lb inj., AFM Powerpipe, Kooks LTs, Snow Performance methanol/water injection, enough fuel for the Space Shuttle Discovery

Old Combo - 148k mile stock bottom end, P&P E7s, AOD, NX wet kit
    428.3rwhp 566.7 rwtq

Whoever said money can't buy happiness never had a wife with breast implants. ;)

SCH Member
    how do you like that snow methanol injection kit ?

do you have to push a button to activate it or does it come on automatically ?

SCH Member
    Do you have pics of ur engine with the kit on it ? Thanks !

Nice numbers guys !!

SCH Member
    I haven't used the kit all that much but I think I'm going to like it. I actually made over 600rhwp without it. We were going to tune with it after we got the a/f all lined out first. The car blew a header gasket on the second pull so they couldn't get accurate enough readings to finish. The a/f was still off the chart rich. I can't really figure out how to post pics but I uploaded an engine pic to the photopost if you want to look. I'll try and post a link. Hope this works!

http://www.superchargerhelp.com/phot...php?photo=1559
    1991 LX hatch AOD - Dart block, 3.25" crank, H-beams, Ross pistons, Novi 2k, TW heads, Performer RPM, 75mm TB, 80mm MAF, Bennett cam, 60lb inj., AFM Powerpipe, Kooks LTs, Snow Performance methanol/water injection, enough fuel for the Space Shuttle Discovery

Old Combo - 148k mile stock bottom end, P&P E7s, AOD, NX wet kit
    428.3rwhp 566.7 rwtq

Whoever said money can't buy happiness never had a wife with breast implants. ;)