Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
"Special Sauce"

Thread: "Special Sauce"

Junior SCH Member

"Special Sauce"

Speedytang, Any new info on the new fluid that you are developing?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    My brother and I are waiting on the Patent Approval and Trademark Lic. I have a Supercharger running on a electric motor now for over 2 months at 30k rpm and we take the unit apart every other week to check the impeller shaft and balls for any wear and using a caliper for measurements and have shown no wear. This fluid is a hydraulic fluid for pressure rams that does not destroy seals and is seal lubricating and sealing as a zero weight fluid. Supercharger fluid is not the original use but it makes a big difference on my car using it for two months when it comes to temperature control of the unit and the impeller shaft and balls have a micro porus feel to them when coated but yet are micro smooth when the fluid is wiped off. I guess my brother being in College for 6 years and working for the man will finally pay off. I will post when available but I really want to test it under my driving conditions before I market it as a fluid for the Ball drive units.
    Last edited by speedytang; 02-02-2005 at 01:26 AM.

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Would it be available for overseas customers ?
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    The Lawyer says the Patent is not good for Canada or Overseas and we will need to check shipping laws. The product is designed for Navel use and we might have some other laws to consider before we can ship it even if the Patent is not voided.

Senior SCH Member
    Why would I want to sauce up my navel...unless it's chocolate sauce and Penelope Cruz is going to lick it off...mmmmmmmmm:teeth:

F=MA

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F=MA
    Why would I want to sauce up my navel...unless it's chocolate sauce and Penelope Cruz is going to lick it off...mmmmmmmmm:teeth:

F=MA
    Stay focused :teeth:
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Senior SCH Member
    I am! kind of obsessed, actually...

F=MA