Thread: Cobra crash

1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Ohh dear :(

Ian

Holy Chit!! That guy in the other lane was lucky as hell!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Hey guy's that is Richard lelzs of Strictly Performance of Houston,Tx in his mid 8 sec Street Bandit Cobra, a very good friend of mine and winner of several FFW Events, He's also the tuner of my car. It was unfortunate that this happened , it was very cold and the wind was blowing dust from a nearby hill. It just so happens i was sick that night and missed it, but our other close racing friends saw it up close and personal. He's OK and From what i've heard they started recostruction the Next Day! No doubt it'll be a quick recovery knowing Richard. (Big Props for the driver in the Mazda!!!!!) He stopped to help Richard out! That's what racing and good sportsmanship is all about!
    Jorge