Thread: F.S SCAT 5.4 H-Beam rods

F.S SCAT 5.4 H-Beam rods

H-beam, 2.123 pin dia. .912 wrist pin, .830 big end. SCAT part number 2-302-5400-2123-912

Brand new never used - $300 + shipping. PayPal or money order. These are boxed ready to go.

Please e-mail if interested.

Ian
    ian@superchargerhelp.com

Junior SCH Member
    Hay, I won these on ebay...they have been stuck in NY for the last 2 weeks(since the 24th of FEB.) .....can anyone give me some info on them?!?!?!?!?!?!(Chuck/Ian?) They (UPS) supposedly needed some more invoices on them....or something. Please let me know what the status of this is......

Brad Wilson

Junior SCH Member
    just saw on the UPS tracking page that they are "pending release".....so I guess that's a "nevermind" from me....

Brad

Brad,

I am the one that shipped the rods so I can tell you the whole story.

The rods were shipped with an invoice. UPS claims the invoice was lost in transit - no problem I faxed in a new one the day it stopped. They then send it off to US Customs so it can go through the border. This is where the problem began.

UPS told me you have a brokerage account with another company and so UPS is not the company bringing across the border. They passed the invoice over to your company and they have not done a thing on it. UPS then told me after a certain period of time it will come back to them (released) and they will ship it back to me or send it off to you.

So, please call this brokerage company and ask them why they are not helping you with this package.

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Ian, looks like they're on their way here....Thanks for dealing with all of that mess, I remembered what it was I bought from you before....a "zero" balance balancer....

Thanks,
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Brad,

I am the one that shipped the rods so I can tell you the whole story.

The rods were shipped with an invoice. UPS claims the invoice was lost in transit - no problem I faxed in a new one the day it stopped. They then send it off to US Customs so it can go through the border. This is where the problem began.

UPS told me you have a brokerage account with another company and so UPS is not the company bringing across the border. They passed the invoice over to your company and they have not done a thing on it. UPS then told me after a certain period of time it will come back to them (released) and they will ship it back to me or send it off to you.

So, please call this brokerage company and ask them why they are not helping you with this package.

Ian

No problem Brad. I have never had such trouble shipping a package to the USA. Hopefully all parts arrive on schedule this time.

Ian