Thread: Ramcharger users

SCH Member

Ramcharger users

I just purchased there fan set up , the dual 12" fan with a switch.. I was curious to see where you guys mounted your switch.. any ideas are helpful..

Thanks

Installed mine on the left (driver) side of the small blanking plate below the stereo. This location has worked out great so far... easy to reach and see. Also, if I want to move it at a later date I only need replace the blanking plate to get rid of the hole.
    Jason

92 Notch w/ S-trim (6.87/2.95), 04 PMS, UPR pipe, WMS w/b, GT-40Y heads, Cobra manifold, B303, 1.6 stud r/r, 65mm TB, 80mm Pro-M, 42# injectors, FRPP balancer, FRPP aluminum rad, FRPP blue hose kit, Ramcharger fan, Edelbrock w/p, Canton 7qt pan, MAC 1 5/8" shorties, MAC catted H-pipe, Flowmaster cat back, MAC springs, Tokico HPs, MM c/c plates, Steeda X2s, MM adj. rears, Cobra brakes, 17" Cobra R's, 3.55 gears, aluminum d/s, Hurst, Cobra clutch, Kenny Brown subs + K-brace, Ultra-lites, MSD 6AL, GSS340-255lph intank.

Senior SCH Member
    have you considered a dc controller? this is a great controller that i use to run my ramchargers fan.
    Scott
    1989 Saleen #492 Vortech S-trim, TFS TW heads, TFS Stage1 cam, Holley U/L, SD #55 injectors, PMS tuned

510RWHP/482RWTQ
    11.75@127 on Nitto DR's