Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
up grade from t-trim to ys

Thread: up grade from t-trim to ys

Junior SCH Member

up grade from t-trim to ys

currently running t trim on renegade setup car 331 cu w 72#injectors mass air w ford extender what kind of power hp/tq gains will the swith to a ys trim pass side give? thanks for the help Tom

Senior SCH Member
    hard to say, depends on what pulleys, and how aggressive the tuning gets, get rid of the extender and go PMS or EPEC and you will pick up a ton of power.
    Spence

8.96/160

Junior SCH Member
    thanks spence curently using 8" lower 2.95 uppre w t 12.50-1 air fuel 15degrees base 1/2 - 0 degree boost re tard

Junior SCH Member

t to ys

spence what do ya think about epec i cant choose between it & dfi fast or accell gen 7

Senior SCH Member
    I use the FAST, it works good, Gen 7 you will want Job Jr to handle the tuning with that, Epec I have never used, but Bob Kurgan has, ask him what he thinks of it.
    Spence

8.96/160

Junior SCH Member
    I have an EPEC... it's a nice unit, but I'm considering going with a FAST instead. We shall see....

Junior SCH Member
    andrew why are you thinking of switching to the fast Tom

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by tommg
    andrew why are you thinking of switching to the fast Tom
    Right now I've got a pseudo closed loop control going using the EPEC... I like the fact that the FAST can, within reason, correct for A/F issues.