Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I need somone who knows a lot to help me - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need somone who knows a lot to help me

30's will be fine for 400 horses
    88 gt vert
    1.45 60'
    10.42@130

Junior SCH Member MillCreekMafia's Avatar

Angry

well i got my bbk long tubes on this past few days... the biggest ***** ever. the gay shorty mid pipe i got, which is also bbk, fit like a second left shoe, it's leaking so i'm going to have to go put it on the lift and see if i can miracle it to fit since the intoxicated person making them hooked me up with a odd shaped one. *pissed* also i installed my a/c eliminator.. it's now making some light cricketing sound thats annoying as hell. DAMN YOU UPR!! for everyone who doesn't know me, my luck is = that of someone getting struck by lightning

Quote Originally Posted by MillCreekMafia
    for everyone who doesn't know me, my luck is = that of someone getting struck by lightning

TWICE :freaks:
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    TWICE :freaks:
    yeah i also left out the part where one of my o2 sensors were broken, and i broke the other one because it was rusted as hell, and that when i got the new ones, they didn't have any with the longer length, so i had to re-route my o2 harness to make them reach, and i found a broken wire in the harness that i had to repair as well.

Ahh ...the joys of AFTERMARKET!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Wait until you blow your first head gasket and get to tear it all down and do it all again...lol
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's: Click Click Racing Forums
    My Homepage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RdRunnr
    Wait until you blow your first head gasket and get to tear it all down and do it all again...lol
    yeah i'm sure it's coming after i put this blower on