Thread: 03 Cobra Supercharger brand?

Junior SCH Member

03 Cobra Supercharger brand?

A friend of mine has a 03 Cobra and he just bought the 3" pulley for it, also the H-pipe and flowmasters.

What would be the best size pipe to use for the exaust system to be the most effective?

What Supercharger does the 03 Cobra use?

What size rear tire is the best?

Are the stock injectors good enough for the change of pulley.?

Does any reprogramming of the PCM have to happen to run this smaller pulley?

Thanks in advance for helping.
    Michael
    98 Dodge Dakota 406ci Supercharged Stroker on Juice :D

The blower on the 03-04 Cobra's are the Eaton m112 I believe. A 2.5" H or X pipe along with a 2.5" catback is enough for what he had right now on the mods. Most people I know pushing close to 470-500rwhp are still using a 2.5" setup.

As far as the rear tires size, that is up to him. You can fit a 315/35/17 Nitto DR on the stock rims. Most people seem to upgrade to a 10.5" rim and run a wide variety of sizes.

Stock injectors are fine with the pulley. Most don't upgrade them until they slap on a Whipple or KB. Some upgrade them with a ported blower. Depends on the car and the mods.

Any time you change the pulley on the car, definitely spend the time and money on a dyno session and getting the a/f checked. Nothing worse than blowing the motor cause you didn't want to spend the few extra dollars to check the a/f.

Chris
    Elevation kills boost!
    LX = 13.47 @ 102.49, 1.80 60', at 6900' DA
    Cobra = 12.82 @ 109.25, 1.98 60' at 5400' DA