Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Been a while since I have been around!

Thread: Been a while since I have been around!

Been a while since I have been around!

Hey guys just wanted to stop in and say hi. It's been forever since I have been in here. Between work, school full time, and the family, it's hard to find spare time. Took the Cobra to the track last weekend and ended up with the times in my sig. Hopefully when I go back out next month, it won't rain for 2 weeks prior to the T&T date. Only mods so far is a catback, cai, and a new heat exchanger. Pretty happy with the car! :teeth: And I have to throw a picture of the boy in here, gonna be 18 months on the 25th :shocked:

Chris
    Elevation kills boost!
    LX = 13.47 @ 102.49, 1.80 60', at 6900' DA
    Cobra = 12.82 @ 109.25, 1.98 60' at 5400' DA

Welcome back Chris, man I remember when he was born..... Time sure does fly. My youngest will be 3 this month and my middle one will be starting school this year.

Congrats on the times, very respectable for the minimal mods and your wonderful density altitude.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Welcome back Chris, man I remember when he was born..... Time sure does fly. My youngest will be 3 this month and my middle one will be starting school this year.

Congrats on the times, very respectable for the minimal mods and your wonderful density altitude.....
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Thanks Sean! So whats the story on the motor? I have been gone so long and haven't done a search yet. I remember when you got it back together, but never did hear about how it ran.

It's amazing how fast he has grown. He is already into cars and trucks. Anytime he see's one when we are out, or if he see's one on TV he gets all happy and starts pointing at them. I hear a powerwheels car for his 2nd birthday! :D
    Elevation kills boost!

Hmm, well..... I ran a best of some 6.90's at out 1/8 mile track, never did get to run the 1/4. Blew a H/G again, lol tore it down, sold the blower to pay for X-mas and divorced my wife :D That about sums it up, I need a few misc. parts & the motivation to get it running again, I'm gonna run Nitrous for a while until i can justify the cost of another blower.....

Wow!! Quite a bit has gone on! Did you get your schooling done?
    Elevation kills boost!

Yup, but there are snags there as well..... still waiting for approval to sit for my license.

Just a matter of time. Having to start all over with school again sucked. The local university didnt accept my associates, so I had to start from scratch to work towards my bachelors. It doesn't help that I hate school to begin with.
    Elevation kills boost!