Thread: stopped by to say "hi"

SCH Member

stopped by to say "hi"

.. so "hi!" there i guess i said it.

It's been a while since I've been here. No blown Mustang anymore. That hurts. No wife either. That's joy.

This was always a great place to keep my sanity in check. Missed all you folks and i was thumbin through a lot of the old posts. Pretty good chronology of my memories.

God bless ya'all.. hella good :sick:

Welcome back, it has been some time....... Sounds like you need to scavenge ya up a nice donor car and start a rebuild.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

SCH Member
    i keep my eyes open.. another drop top 5pointOh GT may be order. Came across 2 recently, but I don't know who was higher- the prices, or the owners themselves. One really nice one had a junk title in its history.

I'm also kinda partial to those last-of-the-era 5.7 Fireturds which would be a cool Paxton/Vortech project, too ('cept for that lil problem of the majority of the motor sitting underneath the dashboard ) Better pickin's too, when faced with trying to find an acceptable 12-18 year old Ford candidate.

Right now I got a Mitsi 3000GT (cool car with balls and really pleasant to drive, but just doesn't have that USAV8-rear-wheel-drive-seat-of-the-pants feeling).

I have another car too that I bought for driving to work- and that one has the motor mounted in the correct direction and the drive wheels are in the correct place, but it's turned out to be a real POS- a late 80's 6 cylinder BMW 3 series..

.."The Ultimate Driving Machine" my a$$! At least you can FIX the Mustang! If you think you got it bad with your Moose-tang and want a good laugh, go read the BMW forums one night and I guarantee you that you will all feel better!

Don't shoot me yet, guys.
    Last edited by Hella Good; 03-11-2005 at 05:52 PM.

LOL welcome back
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D