Thread: The "plan" for my ride....

The "plan" for my ride....

As alot of you know, I had to sell my beloved Novi 1000 this past X-mas in order to buy the kids a bunch of crap they didn't need and leave my beloved Stang canibalized......

Here shortly, I will be going a different route. Same motor and combo minus the blower but I have picked up a complete NX kit to take the Novi's place, gonna hit her with a nice 150 shot to start and then go from there until I am stabized enough again to step up to either a Novi 2000 or a sweet single turbo kit.....

Looking to get her back together in the next few weeks and see what number's I can lay down with the changes, who know's maybe I'll officially become a Nitrous junkie like Doug :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Cough...Cough... you know this is SuperCharger Help right? I mean who do you Nitrous guys think you are anyway? :p

Ian

Lol Ian, I will have a s/c in the near future....... Just need to have some fun in the meantime and hopefully not cross to the darkside, lol.
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Yes no crossing.. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have two moderators that run Nitrous :D

Yeah but we both used to get "blown" on a regular basis..... and now only one of us is and I'll give ya a hint..... It's not the married one of us two, lol :D

Ohh dear... Old man Doug is not going to like that!

No... probably not :D

LMAO!! Worst part was if could've sold my T-trim this winter I'd have a set of domes and a NX plate. :D

I like N20 because you can go racing on a 10-11-12-13 or whatever to one compression ratio and not use it.

But I like V-1's spun to the moon as well.

Lets have a lotto pool :party:
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D