Thread: WANTED!! SN Style Paxtons supercharger parts/head units or kits!! Ball drives!!

Junior SCH Member

WANTED!! SN Style Paxtons supercharger parts/head units or kits!! Ball drives!!

I buy Paxton SN60/89/92/93/2000/GSS parts new/used Bearing races and impeller shafts/impellers/cases/backing plates/pulleys. I also sell soft rebiuld kits! They contane the 2 imput shaft bearings 2 big orings or one depends on the unit and the 2 seals front and rear. Please let me know what you got and want to sell! Email me at saleen@optonline.net Thanks!
    Last edited by saleen88; 03-26-2005 at 10:04 AM.

Junior SCH Member
    no body has nothing?

Junior SCH Member
    40 people looked but have nothing to sell??

Junior SCH Member
    I am selling my SN 93 Head Unit. Was asking $600. What you want to give me for it?
    98 Dodge Dakota 406ci Supercharged Stroker on Juice :D

Junior SCH Member
    It depends on the shape of it. I know you just got a VR4 unit from Craig. I'm sure you ask him about a credit for your old unit and he told you $250? I buy these unit also but I pay up to $310 shipped. I know you want more but that's the best I can do on this end. It's hard for a guy like me to buy these unit at top dollar because I know just as much as craig does about these this. There is allot of hinden damage in these units. So with out getting screwed not say your going to. That's way we only offer that much for them. It's up to you. Let me know Thanks!

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saleen88
    It depends on the shape of it. I know you just got a VR4 unit from Craig. I'm sure you ask him about a credit for your old unit and he told you $250? I buy these unit also but I pay up to $310 shipped. I know you want more but that's the best I can do on this end. It's hard for a guy like me to buy these unit at top dollar because I know just as much as craig does about these this. There is allot of hinden damage in these units. So with out getting screwed not say your going to. That's way we only offer that much for them. It's up to you. Let me know Thanks!
    I never asked him if he would take my unit as a swap. Yeah , I know I can get a lot more than that for my unit. There is really nothin worng with my unit, just needs a front seal, which I am putting on this week.
    98 Dodge Dakota 406ci Supercharged Stroker on Juice :D