Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Question on 87-93 Bumper Cover!!

Thread: Question on 87-93 Bumper Cover!!

Question on 87-93 Bumper Cover!!

I kinda need a new Front Bumper cover, and the best price I can get for a OEM Bumper Cover is from Worldpartsexpress.com at $373.37!

Does any one know of a cheaper place to get a Bumper Cover? If not a OEM a really good fitting bumper etc.... Most aftermarket bumpers never fit "so they say"???

I see partstrain.com has them for $192.95, and thay claim:
    FIT & QUALITY GUARANTEE

At Partstrain.com, you are guaranteed a perfect body part purchase -- one that fits right the first time you install it! All our Aftermarket parts are from the most recognized and trusted suppliers abroad with ISO-9001 and ISO-9002 certificate and more. So with us, you are guaranteed an excellent, hassle-free, and satisfying auto body part shopping experience!

Anybody ever heard any feedback on this company????

Thanks, Mark
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

Check out some of Cervini's stuff...... That Stalker front end looks kick ***, but then again you may end up spending alot more coin to get the whole kit, addiction is a *****, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Already looked..... remember I am looking for the cheapest place :)

Hey do you know how to remove the adjustable headrest on the seats???? I can't figure it out! <----- I'm going to create a seperate post... :)
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

have you tried 50resto.com ? they sell good stuff, i know there oem is like 400 but everything i have got from them is good, and im to cheap to by oem.

Quote Originally Posted by mheinjr
    Already looked..... remember I am looking for the cheapest place :)

Hey do you know how to remove the adjustable headrest on the seats???? I can't figure it out! <----- I'm going to create a seperate post... :)
    I just yanked it like hell!! Came off for me, others have had to do some weird **** to get theirs off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Senior SCH Member fanglemeister's Avatar
    There is a tool to remove the headrest, there's a button way down in there you have to push to get it out without major yutzing.

Front bumper covers: I got a replacement GT nose from Laurel Mountain Mustang, it was only $129 (LX cover is $149). Overall it is good quality, I am happy with the fit and finish, and I would by another. The only thing that looks slightly off, the air splitter angle on the bottom is off by a very, VERY slight amount - it angles up ever so slightly by a few degrees. I don't think it is a problem myself, I only mention it so you don't think it is exactly identical to a $400 GT cover from Ford. I might be able to post a pic later tonight after I get home.
    Chris