Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
SN-93 Help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SN-93 Help

Senior SCH Member
    Hey man, how 'bout we take this to PM for individual solicitation, please? I got no problem with you or your business interests, I just think it respects the board and the people on it to not make individual solicitations in the public arena.

F=MA

Junior SCH Member
    Dude! All I said is I could help him out with a rebiuld!!!! I wasn't solicitating!!! If I was doing that I would be on here every day trying to sell you some thing and posting prices and every thing else!!! That's is what solicitating is!!! Your on here every day talking and giving your advice and every thing else. If that's the case maybe you should take yours to a PM also! Not every body like you looks at there PM. All I did was reply to the guys post!! I reply once!!! How many time did you??? So please take it down a notch. I'm not looking for an pissing contest just trying to help!! Just like you!!! Thank you!

Senior SCH Member
    Don't display a naivete you don't possess. You are the one trying to sell a service and parts here, not me. I'm not asking for money. That's solicitation, period. Nor is it the first time you've done that. In fact, you solicited me when I was rebuilding my unit a few months ago.

You are also the one who uses exclamation points as if you were earning a dollar for each one, speaking of taking it down a notch.

As I said, I'm not interested in your business enterprises; you can do what you want. I simply think if you offer a service or parts for money, you should do it in PM. That's respectful and what you did with me, and I had no trouble with that.

F=MA

Junior SCH Member
    Dude! What are you GOD of superchargerhelp.com??????? Say what you want! Did you ever get you unit fixed by me??? NO so you got your answer and you didn't even know it!!! Why don't you let the people that make there new threads tell who ever to do what ever!! Is this your thread you posted?? No!!! So why don't you let the person tell me not to do solicitation on his posting!!!! He may tell me to F off or mite want my help!!! So what give you the right to tell some one else to take it to PM's??? It's not your posting!!!! NOT your place!!! The NET and this web site is for help and making money!!! Just because you don't like the way it is ran. That is not your call to make!!! Let the readers and owner of the site make that call! It's not your place!!!!

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    I have not seen anything over the line till this post has now taken this direction. Lets help and if we are not a select group as it is lets not cause post like this to cause me to close it down and we could start over but then that would not be helping the original person who started this thread.

Junior SCH Member
    Ack... Lets not get into a pissing contest here. I'm looking at this whole Paxton in a new light now. Seems easy enuff but definitely want to take baby steps and don't want to mess anything up. I totally respect all of ya'll. You guys have helped me out more than my other boards have. I think I'll be staying on this board for awhile to help other if they need it. And in case I need some more help.
    Marco, what exactly did the oil cooler do for you ??? Was it easy to install ???

Thanks again,
    Jeff

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    The oil cooler on a 90 degree day dropped my fluid temperature 60 degrees and kept it at about 112 degrees even under 12psi racing in True Street which is 3 back-to-back runs. I did use a rather larger cooler at the time it was about the same size as my condensor but now changed to a small 6" x 18" unit and it still keeps it at around 125 degrees. The VR4 does get a lot hotter than a 'SN' but I think you will see the same drop. I am going to a different pump soon that flows more fluid but I am goinig to a 3G Alternator first to handle the power drain because now at idle I show no charging at all.

Junior SCH Member
    Ahhh... Is it kinda like a remote oil filter type set-up ??? And can it be fabbed up ??? Or is it easier to get it from Paradise ??? Sorry for so many questions... I just want it to last a little while longer...

Thanks again,
    Jeff

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    There is an other way, drill a hole in the bottom and in the side of the blower, tab and screw in nippels and connect an electric fuel pump + clear fuel filter( that way you can see if the pump works) and ofcoarse an oilcooler.
    The use of an oilcooler extends the live of a Paxton.
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw