Thread: Car problems

Junior SCH Member

Car problems

Hey everybody.

I am having a few problems with my current setup (engine is at 300 miles). Under any type of boost (including part throttle) I am pushing the dipstick out of the tube about an inch.

I am currently running 2 pcv valves that are routed to the blower inlet. one PCV valve is in the back of the intake and the other in the pass side valve cover. Can anybody enlighten me on why the car is doing this?

Oh yeah, this concerning a 93 cobra. See profile for extent of mods.

Quote Originally Posted by QWKSNKE
    Hey everybody.

I am having a few problems with my current setup (engine is at 300 miles). Under any type of boost (including part throttle) I am pushing the dipstick out of the tube about an inch.

I am currently running 2 pcv valves that are routed to the blower inlet. one PCV valve is in the back of the intake and the other in the pass side valve cover. Can anybody enlighten me on why the car is doing this?

Oh yeah, this concerning a 93 cobra. See profile for extent of mods.
    Make sure there arent any sources for boost the enter the crank case. If both pcv valves are connevted to the inlet side of the blower then this shouldnt be the case. You are getting too much crank case pressure ! If its a new motor then your rings may not have seated and you are getting a bunch of blowby.
    94 Cobra
    Dart 363ci
    F-1R, AFR 225s