Thread: anyone running Novi 2k in a sn95 with 351

Junior SCH Member

anyone running Novi 2k in a sn95 with 351

If you are how did you modify the bracket to sit lower. No one will actually modify our brackets. I mounted it lower just for a test fit and the supercharger hits the bottom of the valve cover. Is there any kind of modification that can be done like clocking the s/c or something.

I need some tips if anyones done this. I started to mount it in the original location (high) and the lower bolt to the block is off about 1 inch. I could modify that but then my s/c sits really high. I'll post pics if anyone can help me.

Junior SCH Member
    I guess no one has done this

Take a bunch of pics so we can see whats going on and offer ideas.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

take some highly detailed pics and post them. We can usually find ways around most anything. ;)
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Junior SCH Member
    Yes sir will do tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior SCH Member
    Never mind i had to do some real modding to the bracket but i finally got it after 10 hours of work. Now i need a custom powerpipe and dicharge tube.

I'll have pics of the final setup
    Last edited by slowstang101; 06-02-2005 at 08:33 PM.