Thread: WTB: A couple different things (heads, intake, wheels)

WTB: A couple different things (heads, intake, wheels)

Ok, I'm looking to further my project here fellas. So these are the things I need. I'm looking for deals here otherwise I'll just buy new stuff if I can't source everything out for a decent price.

17" Cobra R wheels. 5 lug. They'll fit my lincoln rotor 5 lug conversion and look pretty innocent on my coupe. I'd buy em with or without tires. I believe just the wheels can be had for about $550 for a new set. I'm not really interested in chrome. What cha fellas got?

Some sort of small aluminium head. They only need to work with a 306 and be good for about 500 rwhp. Inexpensive is the ticket here as well.

same goes for an intake. cobra? trickflow? just something that will work well with whatever head perf. rpm, trick flow yada yada.

If I can't pick this stuff up fairly cheap used, I'll end up just buying new. so let me know what you guys have around.

I know you cali guys come upon good deals all the time, so buy something up and turn around and sale it to me to make a bit of cash (doug) :D

Brandon

nobnard7@aol.com
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member fanglemeister's Avatar
    The good deals fly fast and furious on the Corral Classifieds, its to the point where you have to check back every few hours or you might miss something. There's a set of new-in-box GT40-X heads right now for $750, these flow 230-240 cfm right out of the box and should do the trick, they might have the 64cc chambers, very nice for boosted apps. Also saw a pair of TWs with fresh bronze guides installed for $850, or if you want to go up a notch there's some AFR 165s with roller rockers and pushrods included for $1250. Also spotted an Edelbrock Performer intake there, with 1/2" spacer, for $285. There are deals to be had, just use common sense (buyer beware, try to get local pickup deals).
    Chris

Chris, thanks for the info. I know the corral stuff flies fast, I just currently havn't had the time to spend around the computer to wait for a good one to pop up.
    90 strawberry coupe

Junior SCH Member
    I have a set of 95 Cobra R wheels silver with tires but tires about shot for $350.00 plus shipping and have a GT40 intake with spacer needs one bolt on injector rail tapped and rethreaded for $350.00 and an Edelbrock intake paint chipping but in great shape other than that for $300.00 OBO. Also have 24LB injectors with less than 1500 miles on them and a 94-95 intake elbow by trick flow for $70.00 e-mail me if interested.

Junior SCH Member
    I have the AFR 165's, Crane rocker, and TFS chro-moly pushrods for sale on corral. I want $1250 for it but I'll take $1200shipped to you. I am located in Austin, Texas. If you'd like pics let me know. These heads are more than capable of making 500hp

sick89lx@yahoo.com