Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Cross one more project off the list

Thread: Cross one more project off the list

Senior SCH Member

Cross one more project off the list

Here's some photos for you all (happy Doug? :kiss: ). Each project always seems to take longer than it should. Either that, or I'm just very slow (don't answer that...). At least I can cross the pseudo-minitubs off the list.

Today I started sealing up all the seams. Unfortunately, I ran out of sealer, and the auto paint store was closed (bummer). So tomorrow I finish sealing, and spray the new metal. Then it's on to installing the windows, the rear bumper, and the taillights (including wiring). Then I have to get that plastic interior back in the hatch area - I started on fitting stuff today, and its already clear it will be another nightmare in San Diego...
    Last edited by David Schwarz; 12-26-2005 at 11:31 PM.
    David

'03 Mach 1 (Fun)
    '88 GT Hatchback (Fun squared)

Senior SCH Member

One more

Here's one more shot inside the wheel well, before it was cleaned up and ground to fit the shock:

This fabrication stuff is hard work, particularly if you're a rookie like me.
    David

'03 Mach 1 (Fun)

Senior SCH Member
    nice. Looks like a huge Project. I can tell you this and i know this first hand, your not alone with projects taking way longer than you expected. Its probably cause your trying to make it perfect. Looking good man.
    1990 GT Convertible

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tstang
    nice. Looks like a huge Project. I can tell you this and i know this first hand, your not alone with projects taking way longer than you expected. Its probably cause your trying to make it perfect. Looking good man.
    Thanks ts - I'm guilty as charged. But I would like to get this done before I forget how to race a car
    David

'03 Mach 1 (Fun)

Junior SCH Member
    David,

Looks like you forgot the other 1/2 of those tubs. how are you supposed to fit the 33 x 15's in there? LOL

Bob

SCH Member
    Big tires are for fags.

Junior SCH Member
    I got your number dont I? what your running now aint gonna get it. You better step it up or your gonna get run over by my big tires.

Bob

SCH Member

Smile

Nah you don't have my number. It will be just another big tired race car beating up on a all motor street car.

Junior SCH Member
    street car? I drove my car down to the Q last time I raced, how about you?????

Bob

SCH Member
    I drive it around El Cajon all the time I drive it to Santee too.