Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
VR4 upgrade with little difference...again!:( - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VR4 upgrade with little difference...again!:(

Senior SCH Member
    I have a sweet setup so all I've to do is just take my fuse out, got 255lph Holley doing the job for me:D I'm bidding on some svo 30lb injectors right now, hope I win them so I can get the VR4 running correctly.

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Only taking out the fuse is not enough, you should bye pass the inline pump, becouse the inline pump will restrict the flow.
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Senior SCH Member
    no, the way I routed the bypass, I used larger fittings and they have a very smoth transition. I made this setup @ an oil filter shop and customized it just incase I went to a stronger intake pump which I did. The crappy thing was my intank pump crapped out on me one week after my knee surgery. I was 2 miles away from home. I had walk home with crutches My arm pits ache just thinking about that one;) And to top it off, I was under the car with a cast on! What timming!

And what about the new sound clip:D
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler; 06-08-2005 at 09:54 PM.

Senior SCH Member
    Just put my 30lb injectors in, now just waiting on my new pullies :blah: Can't wait to get it going again!:D

Senior SCH Member
    First thing first. Put the new injectors in, set my injector constant to 30lbs. Put my 12/1 fmu disk in. Took it out for a spin and it was dying at 7psi I noticed that my air fuel meter was going from green to red to not even reading meaning lean! SO, I Changed my injector constant to 22 and it ran WAY better, air fuel gauge was in the green at WOT. Kind of ran rough at idle, but with some tuning, i'll fix that. But Once again, I'm lossing boost! I decreased my ball drive tension from 64inch/lbs to 54 and when I hit 10psi, the boost falls down to 5-7ish. I thought it was belt slippage, but last time, I increase my tension on my ball drive to 64 and I held a steady 10psi. Not really impressed with the difference and at my witts end! Any thoughts?