Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

sorry if this is a repost POST UP SOME ENGINE PICS OF YOUR engin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sorry if this is a repost POST UP SOME ENGINE PICS OF YOUR engin

sorry if this is a repost POST UP SOME ENGINE PICS OF YOUR engin

???????????????

here ya go

1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Senior SCH Member

Question

Very nice! is that a 302 based engine or 351?
    Last edited by Alex; 06-07-2005 at 03:39 PM. Reason: added info

Junior SCH Member

soon changing to RPM II intake, 10 rib set up, and the SCH bracket.

wee

Its a 351W. I had to sell the upper intake tho and get the regular R upper because I would have needed 5 inches of hood clearance. I really wanted to keep that intake.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Here's what it looked like last time it was together :D

Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    Here's a couple of my slow turd :teeth:

Black 2001 Mustang GT

Vortech V2-SQ aftercooled kit. Lots of custom parts made by me

Here is how it looked last summer. I will upload a new shoot in a day or so. I redid the engine bay (filled everything) and have no more wires in there except for the engine harness.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    here ya go

that is SWEET!!!! I love the black valve covers with the black intake
    Scott
    1989 Saleen #492 Vortech S-trim, TFS TW heads, TFS Stage1 cam, Holley U/L, SD #55 injectors, PMS tuned

510RWHP/482RWTQ
    11.75@127 on Nitto DR's

blownby post of some of those close up shots of your engine bay the sides and the firewall close ups on all 3 if you can tryin to clean mine up real good want to see how you got it ,if you relocated them post up where you got them relocated anyone else that did this post up the close shots thx

Will do. But basically what wires where needed up front where ran in the fenders above the splash sheilds. Driver side had all the head light stuff. The pass side had mass air meter. And the engine harness came out of the heater core boot. I filled the holes where the original harnesses came out of the firewall on both sides. What ever other wires stayed in the car somewhere. I also redid the brakes lines which you'll see in the picture. I ran ss lines to cowl and ss rigid line in cowl then to the front passenger and rear from there.

You'll see. i will try to get them tonight.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

I guess I have this for now. Notice the AN bulkheads on the firewall for the brake line. Also the only wires you see are the ones for the harness. The hole on the driver side is where my coil will mount and the hole on the pass side is for the power pipe. So clean like this.

I will get the completed version uploaded here as well.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

if i take some pics of some lines and stuff can you tell me if this can be totally taken out cause it seems like some stuff u can just take off somewhere u know what i mean?

When you say lines do you mean wires. I can try and help. I don't claim to be the wiring expert but have done a lot of rewiring since my dash was pulled out and wanted to get rid of all the junk in the engine bay.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'