Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
s-trim

Thread: s-trim

Junior SCH Member

s-trim

i just bought a s-trim charger. my current mods are.. stock heads ported and polished,bigger valves, downs box style upper and lower intake, b-303 cam, timming at 36 deg. 73mm tb., 76mm mam, underdrive pullies,msd coil, 9mm ford wires, k&n filter, mac 1/5/8 full length headers, mac h-pipe, and mac muffler dumps. so far best 1/4 mile time of 13.4 on street. any estimants on how much horsepower ill make with the s-trim with an 8lb pulley? thanks

Junior SCH Member
    o ya and i have 24# injectors with a 190lph in tank fuel pump.

i would say around 350 just goin by those few things how much you think you are running without the blower horsees i mean?

Junior SCH Member
    im confused by your response. are you saying that you think i have about 350 hp without the blower? i was wondering about an estimate of my power with the blower.i should be 300hp without the blower.i dont know how much the blower will add. thanks

ya thats what i was saying sorry in my opinion with what i have seen with some freinds 350 375

Junior SCH Member
    if your making 300 now then 8 psi should bump you up a bit over 50% so I'd say it will put you around 450.

Basically atmospheric is 14 psi (about) and 8 psi is a shade over half of that so idealy you will get 300 + 8x300/14 - drag loss. (it's just a rule of thumb estimate though)
    Black 2001 Mustang GT

Vortech V2-SQ aftercooled kit. Lots of custom parts made by me

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Maybe 30% over your N/A Horsepower. Just make sure you do something with that timing or the S-Trim will...Boom