Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Does anyone have any pics - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone have any pics

sorry this the best i could do, let me know if anyone has any questions about install.

SCH Member
    Good pics man. I notice the 93 intake conv. Looks good. Yeah that bracket is what Im taking notice of. Thanks

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Now I have seen a different install for the 94-95. The install I have seen left the alternator at the top and the supercharger went to the right of it. The bracket that is on this 94-95 is like the updated 87-93 bracket kit. What am I missing on this install? Did Paxton change everything on the 94+ kit so they could you use the more common parts list. Engine looks good by the way.
    Last edited by speedytang; 06-28-2005 at 11:46 PM.

i bought the S/C used from some one that had it on a 95 with the standerd tb set up and i found the pipe was only 1 1/2", so i did the 93 conversion so that 3" pipe could used,so i made the intake pipe between the S/C and intake out of 3" copper and used engine paint to coat it, the bracket that came with the S/C put the S/C right where the ignition module hanges in front of resivor bottle so the bracket had to be cut to fit S/C and i relocated module, all the work this change took was well worth it.

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    OK that explains your install. It really does look good but just something you should be aware of is that copper holds a lot of heat and that discharge pipe is getting heated from your headers so now your adding additional heat into you intake. At one point it would be a good idea to use Furnace PVC rated pipe or Aluminum or even a shield or a high temperature wrap to put on the pipe like what is used on turbo installations to block heat. I have seen a loss of 12hp for every 25 degrees of additional intake temperature on the discharge pipe. I myself going water injection and even at 2psi you can run a small enough mist to drop intake temperatures and yet at 5psi see a large increase in horsepower.

SCH Member

more pics

i have two picks of a sn2000 on my 94, the throttle body is in the stock location, i got the kit off ebay last year and i don't know if it was originally for the sn95 body style but i was told it was, the only thing i had to do is fab up the discharge tube because the one that came with it was for the fox, the pics are in my images.

SCH Member
    Well it looks like Im going to be selling. I just recieved the 94-95 kit from craig at paradise, he sent everything he had for the 94-95 and althought its a lot of parts its not everything. The main part missing is the back part of the mounting bracket.

The supercharger kit I bought off of ebay is for a 89 Mustang GT I had hoped to get enough parts from paradise to make it work but it looks like Im screwed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Anyone interested?
    Last edited by greenlantern; 06-29-2005 at 09:20 PM.

Junior SCH Member
    If anybody still needs pics of an installed sn2000 on an SN95 (94-95 mustang), let me know.

I just took a bunch of pictures of one installed and it being un-installed so I could use that to put it on my car since I couldn't find any directions.

Glad I found this website, its been very helpful.

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    nice pic's
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Junior SCH Member
    Guarddog, if you still have those pics I'd be interested. I have an SN93 installed on my 94 GT, but need to do some work on the inlet routing. Mine currently has the air filter fitting so tightly at the left front of the engine bay you pretty much have to crush it to get it installed. I'd like to to relocate it inside of my fenderwell.

I'm interested in pics and descriptions on how other people have done this mod. Speedytang mentioned furnace PVC, I will look at Home Depot for this. Also, does anyone have a good source on where to purchase affordable silicone couplers?

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    I bought mine silicon couplers on Ebay, they are cheap n several colors.
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Junior SCH Member
    Here's mine. Dyno'd at 379rwhp/383rwtq with 8psi@6k rpm.
    Last edited by jj95gtid; 08-16-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: output numbers added.

SCH Member

bracket questions

Quote Originally Posted by jj95gtid View Post
    Here's mine. Dyno'd at 379rwhp/383rwtq with 8psi@6k rpm.
    That supercharger bracket mount looks great. Do you have a source for it?
    Btw nice numbers, what are the build specs?

Thanks,
    Mike
    88 t-bird: 5.0ho, gt40y, crane 2031, fms 1.7, sn paxton 6#, aod wide ratio, tci stall, performer rpm upper, 70mm bbk, pro m 60, 42#s, 3.73 7.5" posi, jba shorties, borla, upr x.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 88t.birdsc View Post
    That supercharger bracket mount looks great. Do you have a source for it?
    Btw nice numbers, what are the build specs?

Thanks,
    Mike

That bracket is straight from Paxton/NOVI-GSS.
    I bought the kit off e b a y. It came with a copy of the install manual which included pictures and parts list.
    My whole system is factory except for the inlet pipe.
    Just a stock block 5.0 with an Expolorer intake/Y303 heads/1.7 rockers/full 2.5" exhaust with cats/PMAS 80mm/42lb inj/190lph in-tank pump/UPR inlet pipe/generic bypass valve assembly/SCT chip and dyno tuned.
    Everything else is stock.