Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
5.0 Mustang Performance Intake - Professional Products - Polished

Thread: 5.0 Mustang Performance Intake - Professional Products - Polished

5.0 Mustang Performance Intake - Professional Products - Polished

I am selling my Professional Products intake - upper and lower. They only have 5000 miles on them and are in perfect working order. The polishing still looks great! All holes have heli-coils installed to ensure threads are not damaged. I am only selling because I switched to a boxed setup.

The retail on this intake is $450USD + taxes, I am looking for $350USD OBO. Please feel free to make offers. I will include upper and lower intake, new gaskets, and bolts. Send me an e-mail or PM ian@novipower.com

Pics:

SCH Member
    Hey Ian,
    I have a Edelbeock Performer intake and I am wondering is the intake you have for sale is equal to the Edelbrock RPM intake. i might be looking to upgrade. That new Edelbrock RPM II also looks great

Later,

Dawg
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims

Hey Dawg,

This intake is based on the RPM.

Thanks!

Ian

Ian, do you know if they are comparable to say a holley, or trick flow track? I have the money and am looking for an intake. I've considered the edelbrock performer rpm, but might be interested.

Brandon

Hey Brandon,

The Holley and Track are a little larger than the RPM. The RPM will not take away low end torque - the larger intakes may.

This intake looks just like the RPM.

Ian

SOLD!

Ian

Thank you Ian, Hopefully this will be a good match for my stocker and then later my easy 10 sec setup. ;)

Brandon