Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: questions on a sn92 need help asap!!

SCH Member
    ok forget all that up top...i just got a 8 harness and computer and put it in and it works nice now. NOW my new problem is it smokes the clutch whenit comes into boost it is a stock clutch is that y? and i have a questiont he timing is at 13 still moving it to 10 like they said is for what safty or better power and proformance?

Senior SCH Member
    Man, it's really hard to understand you. Deciphering your posts is like reading Sanskrit.

Anyway, I think you're asking if the stock clutch is up to task for this app? No way, no how. A King Cobra clutch from FMS is your cheapest decent upgrade. I use a Centreforce dual friction on my car. Be aware that clutch needs a careful install to work properly though.

As for the timing, the amount of timing you can run varies from engine to engine. You wnat to run as much as you can without detonating. Detonation on these engines = killed head gaskets; something my own car is apart for right now.

SCH Member
    well stock motor t body headers cat back stock gears and that **** and the sn92 like 6 psi right now

SCH Member
    where should my timming be?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    SN92Notch...You need to start at the beginning of the post and READ. We have answered these questions over and over and your post is so ...screwed up...I can't make out 90% of what your trying to say and when it does make sense it is the same questions. You need to SLOW DOWN because I don't want to try explaining how to install head gaskets, we will never get that post completed either before winter..LOL