This is really custom. I had ASP Racing make a 12 rib supercharger drive pulley 8.2" in diameter and a matching supercharger pulley at 3". This drives my Vortech YSI at ~64,000 RPM with a shift point of 6,800 RPM. With this pulley I made 885 lb/ft of torque and 820 hp (rear wheel). I was making 18-20 pounds of boost with my setup.

I also have the proper belt (59.2" I think) and the part number so replacements can be picked up at any Napa (Napa/Gates belt).

I do not have an idler pulley but was using one from Vortech for a 50mm cog belt. It worked great (I am keeping it).

The drive pulley is machined 1/8" short so I could install a crank trigger. This spacing would have to be taken up with a crank trigger or some other spacer.

It is anodized blue.

I paid a lot for the setup but realize the market is small. If someone is interested let me know. I will sell the entire setup for $225 wich is less than half of what I paid to have it made. If you want a crank trigger I can include one for $50. You could install it now and run without using it and then someday when you are ready you would have a crank trigger ready to use.