Thread: Ordering the T Trim tomorow, what injectors?

SCH Member

Ordering the T Trim tomorow, what injectors?

OK, I'm shooting for 650HP (at the wheels would be nice but FWHP will suffice). I will be limited by what my 348 will allow on crappy 91 octane pump gas with a Meth shot. What size injectors would be optimum for this? I would prefer to stay high impedence so I can run my EEC with my TwEECer. No cash for a PMS right now. :(

Quote Originally Posted by straightliner1
    OK, I'm shooting for 650HP (at the wheels would be nice but FWHP will suffice). I will be limited by what my 348 will allow on crappy 91 octane pump gas with a Meth shot. What size injectors would be optimum for this? I would prefer to stay high impedence so I can run my EEC with my TwEECer. No cash for a PMS right now. :(
    55s should do it !
    94 Cobra
    Dart 363ci
    F-1R, AFR 225s

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by straightliner1
    The PMS is over rated. Tweecer is great.

55's are fine (go as big as you can at high impedance for 650 rwhp)

I made 723 RWHP with my tweecer then went to an AEM. I love the tweecer (although the AEM is a lot nicer). I have used PMS, Fel-pro, holley, you name it. TwEECer is awesome. When you go beyond the tweecer go with a true standalone system, not the PMS.

There are 60# as well now. Give you a little more room. I made 670 on those if not more since I made 3 additional psi this year. No dyno seat though.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

SCH Member
    Can I get away with the FRPP 60# injectors, or should I sack up for the Siemens bad boys? Any real difference for an additional $150-200?

???? I have the Siemens MotoTron 60#. Great driveabilty, idle manners,and real small design. Have proven to work on my beast.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

SCH Member
    Blownby, can you explain to me how to do a pulley swap on the T trim? I orderd the 10 rib kit and looking at everything (minus instructions to do the job right) I have no idea how I'm getting the old pulley off first. Are torque specs published anywhere?

Just unbolt it an the SC pulley should slide off. Be sure and put a little anti-seize on the SC shaft before puting the new pulley on. There may be torque specs somewhere, but just tighten good, not He-man tight thought and use a little drop of lock tight as well.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'