Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
sn89 question

Thread: sn89 question

Junior SCH Member

sn89 question

i have an sn89 that is missing the impeller shaft. where can i get just the shaft? enerything else looks good. also is there a rebuild manual anywhere? i have searched and havent found. thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by 88saleen
    i have an sn89 that is missing the impeller shaft. where can i get just the shaft? enerything else looks good. also is there a rebuild manual anywhere? i have searched and havent found. thanks for any info.
    Paradise Wheels Inc. (www.paradisewheelsinc.com) is the official parts supplier for older Paxton ball-drive superchargers (SN series). They have any and every part for these superchargers - right down to the sticker on the outside!

For rebuild information, do a search in the archives of this forum on the word "rebuild" and you'll find a lot of posts, many with pictures.

Hope that helps.

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    If you are on a budget the even have a lot of used parts including the shaft
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw