Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Novi2000 Dyno specs on 93 Stock bottom end,

Thread: Novi2000 Dyno specs on 93 Stock bottom end,

Junior SCH Member

Novi2000 Dyno specs on 93 Stock bottom end,

Went to the dyno Saturday to check a baseline. 329 RWHP and 333RWTR. Not bad for untuned at stock settings w/93 at 91f+. I was hoping for 300. Stock heads, injectors, upper and lower, cam, rails. You'll see the fuel curve goes way fat when the FMU starts to operate and leans slowly back to a somewhat safe 12:1 around 5200. It looks like I run out of cam a bit after.

I have FMS 42lb injectors, a mass air meter calibrated for them, an MSD 6AL, A Mr Freeze water/meth injection kit, A PA perf 130 amb alternator to run my electric fan, an updated PMS programmer and a 3 bar map senson on the way for next weekend so I can tune it properly. This dyno run is at 9 degrees timing w/out the programmer because I had to send it back for them to upgrade a board in it so, there's ALOT left in it right now. I picked up an early Edelbrock 5.0 upper/and lower intake today too which again, will help considerably. I'm not far from 400 flywheel horsepower now and the gains with the fuel curve is flat, the intake, corrected timing and the meth injection should put me near 425RWHP. I "should" be ok with my goal of 11's.

Here's a couple pics:
    Last edited by Mike93LX; 10-04-2005 at 02:20 AM.
    1993 LX 5.0 Black interior

Polished Novi2000, 42lb FMS injectors, Edlebrock performer intake, C&L 80mm, 75mm Pro products Throttle body, BBK U/L shortys, 3:73's, Frame tied/welded, welded rear housing, Welded in tourqe box kits for up and low, Moser 31 spline axles, Auburn Pro center, UPR dbl adj uppers, UPR adj lowers, QA1's, Eibach Springs, H-pipe w/Hooker maxflows, Aeromotive regulator, Walboro 255Hi-P, FP gage, shift light, Accel coil, PMS, MSD 6AL, LM1 w/ RPM option. Glide w/pro brake, JW housing, PTC10" converter and the "wheel" flywheel.