ok well after all the ******* around I did to learn the sn92 blower and just had some fun I think I am going to sell my whole set up and put the money into paint and then get something else down the road. well I have the sn92 it is on my 88notch everything with the kit and it will come with 3 FMU's one is i think 8:1 one is 12:1 but leaks needs to be redone and the one on the car is a pro charger adj one. I have the installation book and everything about the blower and all the history on it. Got it from a guy he bought it new and then had it rebuilt by Paxton and then sent out to get something upgraded and all kinds of service ****. I have all his bills and paper work he has over 4K in to this over the years so you know it was maintained. it works fine on my car now no problems makes 6psi and it comes with the pulley on it I don’t know the size and I think another one which is the stock size with another belt. I paid 1300 for everything with only one FMU and I bought the other 2 so I am really in to this for almost 1500. I will take the hit and ask 1350 for it. I know it is a good deal because I have all the history on it never gave me any problems and works like new ever time. so let me know I got some pics I think of it on the car it is still on the car and I drive it everyday. Only thing messed up with the whole thing is the sn92 sticker on the blower is pealing a little but that’s only a sticker!!!