Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Let's here some of you guys' kill stories!

Thread: Let's here some of you guys' kill stories!

Let's here some of you guys' kill stories!

They don't have to be your kill, Maybe some time when brand-x in the other lane got ya. Just anything. I know I've got some fun import stories. Or maybe some info about the street scenes where you're at.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

I ran a guy 3 days ago with an 01 Corvette z06 with nitrous. He was on slicks as well me. He ran (according to him) 125 shot of nitrous.

We ran from a dead stop ( I ran him with no nitrous on top of the supercharger) and I got him pretty bad out of the hole! I had three cars on him through 1st and 2nd gear, by the time I hit third he was catching up, then I wrapped out third gear and hit fourth gear and he was a memory... Only my rear view mirror could squintingly see him. I was able to see him as a blob, then a fading dot in the rear view mirror :)

We met up at the turn around and parked to bullshit some... He was freaking out! He said if I had sprayed him on that run?
    I said nope :) I even opened the hatch for him and there was no bottle (getting it filled up :) ) just a nitrous line unconnected,
    I even showed him my nitrous gauge on the cowl with 0 psi of pressure which it read. He was like" Damn!!! " He also said , "I was reeling you in on third thinking I was gonna catch you, then on top of third gear you started pulling me even more and in forth you left me!!!!"

I was like (LMFAO!). He was one of the local LS1 lovers that can't believe a little 302... not a 306 or 331 or 347 can beat an LS1 w/mods on the bottle.

He has been around the scene for a while and has several fast camaros he runs at the track.

That ARSE whipping was like telling him to put that in his pipe and smoke it!

LoL! Rack one up for the NOVI 1k guys!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

SCH Member
    At the last open test day at our local track on Nov 3rd I was queing up for my fourth & final pass of the day, in Britain you get loads of front wheel drive cr*p at these events and very few American cars, let alone 5.0 Mustangs. I was lined up against an Audi 80 sport (low 17s!) and this guy wanders up and says that his mate does not think it fair that I race him & I should run against this 02 Subaru Impreza WRX 4wd, " that will be fairer"

I said "not for the Subaru surely" and added that I would race anyone who cares to line up. The WRX was all thumping music and TV screens but had mechanical mods as well. Needless to say he was well and truly whupped, the funniest thing was on the return road I lowered my window to talk to the guy and he looked the other way and sped off into the pit area!

I bet he didnt even know what make of car just ruined his day!
    1990 GT, B50 block,327 Stroker, Trickflows, GT-40. TFS Stg II cam, Novi 2000, Vortech fuel system, 42# inj, 75mm Pro-m mass air, PMS, Tremec 3550

11.46 @ 122.9 Quickest & fastest in the UK

OWNAGE!!!!! LoL!!! Bad ***! Bwahhahahahaha!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

[ sold... ]

Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

We were at the local street racing hangout a couple of months ago and a 16 year old kid walked up next to my car and asked who's it was. I told him it was my car. He asked if I wanted to race his dad's 2000 Z28. I told him that I was there with my pregnant wife. He then said that I was probably afraid. I ignored him and walked away. The next weekend I went out without my wife and the kid's father walked up to me and asked to race again. I told him that my car was kinda quick and unless he had a big bottle in his car, I would kill him. He replied that he had never lost to a Mustang before. He then proceeded to tell me I didn't have my wife to "hind" behind tonight. I was so p*ssed my friends had to get in between us. I told the guy I don't normally street race, but I would enjoy kicking the sh*t out of his SLOMARO. We went to the spot and I ran him twice. He thought the first run was a fluke. I only beat him by about 1/8 of a mile in the 1/4. We went back to the hang out and he actually told everybody that he didn't just get beat by a Mustang. He got KILLED by a Mustang:D . I bet you he thinks twice about talkingsh*t to any mustang owner now.;)
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Those are some good ones.

Here's one of my own. we have a local cruise street here in Oklahoma city. Its really a pretty wild scene in the middle of the summer, where talking 200-500 cars. Slow and fast alike. The car in the lane next to you could be a 13sec f-body, or a 10sec f-body, all the way to say a 11sec civic. Not to mention hords of slow cars. The scariest thing of all is the fact that after a while it gets kinda hard to tell the 14 second cars from the 12 second ones. I'm not much for organized street racing. Sure if I'm beside a car that is wanting a little taste, and the cost is clear, I'll give em what they want, but I'm not one for someones buddy going hey that car over there is faster. So I'm cruising along in traffic one night with my car and a little full funny bottle in a gym bag in the back. Along comes a blue viper gts. After I got over of being extremly sexualy arousd by the car, I realize that he is jocking for position next to me. Well, we pull up to the stop light and he's lurching forward. I'm still in a little disarray, because viper guys usually don't want to race. He got me through the intersection, but I shifted to second and flipped the switch. Next thing I know there is this blue car next to me, then losing pace in a fast way. I pull in, and he wants to check out the mustang that just spanked him. Poped the hood and he looks at me and goes holly ****. What I asked. he replied" that motor is stock with nitrous!" yes. Turns out he just couldn't believe that he got spanked by a stock mustang. Can't wait to get someone with the blower!

Brandon

LOL great stuff!

Ian

Ownaged at its best!!!
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

SCH Member
    Here is one for you guys.

On Wednesday I was on my way to work when a guy in a new vette starting tailgating me pretty bad, he was so close I could not see the front of the vette. When we made a right onto the main street and there was no one in front of me and I slowed down so that the vette pulled along side of me. Low and behold speed racer wanted to run the stang. I was in second gear when the vette hit it and got a small jump on me, but the stang reeled the vette in and continued until I hade 5 car lengths on the slow vette and a stoplight was coming up very fast. The vette looked like he was going in reverse. The guy would not even look at me when he finally stopped at the stoplight. He looked pissed off becaue he and his high priced vette just got their A$$ had to him by a little old Novi 1000 powered 93 stang. The funny thing there was Two guys in a F-150 pickup who were laughing their A$$ off when they stopped for the stoplight.

Dawg

Junior SCH Member
    Here's the kill list with 2.73's Love the interstate!

z-06 vette highway
    t-type buick "sounded like a big turbo" street
    turbo supra "love getting these guys" highway
    vorteched sn 94' 95' gt "3 times"
    carra4 porc " not turboed" fastest race ever around 150 mph gps
    87 LX NOVI2K

Senior SCH Member
    went to the the local track at the end of oct pulled up beside a firebird hes running slick and hes pushing his car to the burn out bin, i drop a nugget in my shorts i havent been to the track in awhile i got a couple of new toys(supercharger wasnt installed) we pull up to the line so i put my helmut on he lookks overand starts to laugh so i im get really scared we go up to the line stag and then were off i didnt pay much attn how close he was we go back to get our times mine in 91 gt was 13.4 on street tires at 108. his was 15.2 at 95 m oh well maybe he ll get me next year

LoL!!!!! :D That firechicken was
    Chris...

[ sold... ]