Thread: is there such a thing...

Senior SCH Member

is there such a thing...

...as a controller, that controls an extra injector/s that will start to operate under boost ? my computer isn't boost aware. and as far as i know, FMU's are not too good.

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Paxton manufactured that item and still sold it with kits for throttle body injected cars. Saleen once sold a kit also because at the time nothing larger than 30lb injectors had been manufactured.

Senior SCH Member
    so your saying they're basicly no avaliable now ? are your computers boost aware ? if not, what do you guys do for boost fueling ?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    If Paxton still sells kits for Chevy TBI trucks then they would still sell the extra boost injector unit I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by V2-SQ Jess
    ...as a controller, that controls an extra injector/s that will start to operate under boost ? my computer isn't boost aware. and as far as i know, FMU's are not too good.

http://www.carrollsupercharging.com/

depending on what plenum/manifold you have, you will want to be sure to check the plugs to be sure you are getting good distribution. I have heard that on small plenums like the Mini-Ram (GM Stuff), you can get lean holes with this kind of a setup. on larger plenums they work OK.

Bob
    www.XtrmBowties.com

Junior SCH Member

Lightbulb secondary inj. driver

thats the name. call afm, he use to run one on his red coupe before bigger injectors came along. oh how we forget the past. the more u know. booker,mdpd

Senior SCH Member
    Doug at EFI systems still makes these. I believe that they are on his website. SID's?

Eric
    89GT 392 Novi 2000 650/620 Tunned by DynotuneMP :D
    03 10th Anniversary Cobra Vert. 443/451 12.6@113