Thread: 11.81 @ 119 mph shifting at 5000 rpm

Junior SCH Member

Talking 11.81 @ 119 mph shifting at 5000 rpm

:teeth: Run a 11.81@119mph this weekend with my stang with a s-trim 10 psi.Engine still had a miss at 5000 rpm should get a low 11 with the problem fixed

Senior SCH Member
    Wow thats awesome man...should run much better on a 6k pull and prob see 1-2psi more.
    Def some serious potential there, whats the rest of the combo?

I tried running mine on a 5200limiter (fuel issues) what a waste...only went 121mph:(
    Stock Blocks are Unbreakable

Junior SCH Member
    My combo is all ford Motorsport parts except for the pistons.Since i am a tech a a ford dealer.I have a svo block Std bore,sportsman rods,trw forged pistons,E 303 cam,Ported GT-40P heads, about 9.5:1 compression i wouls say.Ported upper and lower cobra intake,65mm TB,1.6 roller rockers,Upr power pipe,30lbs injectors.190lbs/hr fuel pump in tank with the t-rex,3.55 gears and a world class T5.I am getting 1.6 60 ft with ET streets.Boost retard set at 1 with c12 racing fuel.I am going to install a msd 6 btm this weekend thinking the miss is ignition related since i have been trying different fuel combos and having the same problem.A wide band is in the future for next year to monitor it more accuratly.The dyno in my area is down for repairs for the last month hope to hook it up to see what hp i am getting.befor winter.Got 298hp 319ft/lbs on the engine itself last year.