Thread: T-Rex and -6AN fittings ?

Junior SCH Member

T-Rex and -6AN fittings ?

I have 2 of the std T-Rex 50/70 pumps with the Ford pushlocks and the 90* banjo connection.

I want to upgrade my lines to -AN type and was wondering if there is an adaptor to convert the barbed and crimped ford discharge banjo fitting to a -6AN. maybe a -6AN Banjo connection like can be found on carb inlets.

I have a diagram for the Vortech renegade system and they have the discharge lines on the dual T-Rex's in -6AN. I called Vortech but they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks,
    Matt

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt95GTS
    I have 2 of the std T-Rex 50/70 pumps with the Ford pushlocks and the 90* banjo connection.

I want to upgrade my lines to -AN type and was wondering if there is an adaptor to convert the barbed and crimped ford discharge banjo fitting to a -6AN. maybe a -6AN Banjo connection like can be found on carb inlets.

I have a diagram for the Vortech renegade system and they have the discharge lines on the dual T-Rex's in -6AN. I called Vortech but they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Think I may have found part of my answer.

Looks like Goodridge carries a banjo to -AN adaptor......found this out after talking to Cartech. (but they dont carry).

Is the suction side of the T-Rex and -8AN ??
    Matt

1995 GTS. 331 Vict Jr's T-Trim. Ported GT40, Downs Ford etc,etc

Do you know the thread size on the ends of the Trex pumps?

Try NOS they make alot of AN conversion fittings.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Junior SCH Member
    Best I can tell its a #6 (-6AN) x 12mm. Goodridge/erals and aeroquip all have them.
    Matt

1995 GTS. 331 Vict Jr's T-Trim. Ported GT40, Downs Ford etc,etc