Thread: For Sale VR4 87-93 Mustang 5.0 - 5.8- Ohio

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar

For Sale VR4 87-93 Mustang 5.0 - 5.8- Ohio

Come Hear it Run. This Supercharger is a BEAST. Everything that is on engine to build power included.
    Paxton SN92-VR4 unit , 4" Power Pipe(Dallas Mustang), Bypass Valve, Paxton Oil Cooler, C&L 80mm Meter, 42lb Injectors, 3.75" 8rib Pulley, 3.50" 8rib Pulley, Aluminum Under Drive Crank Pulley 6.83" 8rib, Paxton Aluminum discharge pipe, K&N Filter and the mount is modified so it fits the 5.0 and 5.8 engine. The parts listed are still on the car and will be removed at the time of sell so Please allow 5 days for me to remove, label and box to ship. This unit will build power and as with any Supercharger your combination will determine the amount of boost.
    You should be able to install and run(add Type 'F' fluid)since I am selling everything as installed on my car and the car runs excellent and builds power.
    Reason for Selling: I am going to use this car for Road Racing for the 2006 season and the Supercharger requires me to add 400lbs to the car and they limit my pulley size for 5psi. I am better off removing the unit and using the money for extra rims and tires for race day.
    ***** Asking $2000 shipped. ******

SCH Member
    speedy,

I am just interested in the head unit, or even just the scroll and impeller. Will you seperate?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    I will only sale it as a complete kit.