Thread: Help With Install

Junior SCH Member

Help With Install

I have got everything taken apart on my 94. While starting the install I noticed there is no Smog Pump Pulley Spacer in my kit. Does anyone have one for sale or can anyone give me the width of the spacer then maybe I could use some metal tubing as spacers in place of the proper spacer. If the used kit even had the bolts I could figure it out but those parts must have been left on the car it came off of. Now I'm getting nervous on the brackets and hoping this kit did come off of a 94-95 and not 87-93.

I'am not having a good day here (stud on the alternator broke, need new alternator now as well) so any help would be appreciated. :happy:

Thanks

Fox-4-Cobra

Junior SCH Member
    I will just use alternator spacers if anyone could get me close on the size/thickness of the spacer it would be appreciated. If not I'll have to wing it. :straight:

Thanks In Advance

Fox-4-Cobra

Look on Vortech's web site. It should be the same spacer. I think its like .920.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    Look on Vortech's web site. It should be the same spacer. I think its like .920.
    OK. Thank you for the response, I'll check Vortech and give it a shot. :teeth:

Fox-4-Cobra